TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Making A Purchase
We are not able to cancel any orders that have been successfully paid for. Please ensure that the item, colour, size, quantity and address are correct before making full payment.
Once an order has been made, your items are under the responsibility of our third party postal service providers.
For any missing parcels BATIKA shall assist on a case-by-case basis.
All payments have to be made by means specified by BATIKA APPARELS. Payments shall not be deemed to be made until full amount of funds have cleared.
Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
Exchanges / Returns
1. We do not offer a refund policy however, returns are only accepted in exchange for BATIKA Store Credit, valid in-store and online. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the item purchased, you may exchange your purchase to us with an item amounting to the same or more than the original purchased item. Should the new item price be more than the initial item's purchase price, the buyer must top up the difference.
You may post the exchanged item to:
2. Only clothes that are UNWORN, UNWASHED, UNALTERED and in its original state with all tags still attached can be returned/exchanged.
3. All exchanges must be posted within 7 days of receiving your order.
4. All items returned (including faulty items) without abiding by the above terms (2. & 3.) will not be accepted.
5. The buyer bears the cost of all shipping arrangements in relation to exchanges/returns.
6. Colour variances (lighter/darker) of the item may be due to computer screen settings and studio lighting. BATIKA portrays all items as accurately as possible. Returns due to colour variances will not be accepted.
7. All returns will be processed by or up to 3 working days from the date we receive the parcel.
8. All unclaimed parcels are forfeited 90 days after a notification email is sent. After 90 days has lapsed, refund will not be given.
9. For all orders with missing, defect or wrong item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We will advise accordingly.
12. BATIKA does not wash the item before shipping. Due to the nature of batiks and how it is produced, there may be remnants of the batik wax that can come off with a simple wash.
13. All items may not be ironed before posted to customers. Creases on clothing are not deemed as faulty items.
Buyers are advised to hand wash all batik items purchased from BATIKA using mild detergent and cool water (unless otherwise stated on the product care page).
Do not use fabric softener for batiks.
All items should not be dried under direct sunlight.
Buyers are advised to iron all items at low to medium heat.
All lace kebayas must be dry cleaned.
Usage of the Site
WEARBATIKA.COM (002332487-X) may feature pictures, articles, information, digital images, text, data, surveys, contests, promotions, advertising, brand logos, trademarks and other forms of content will be of interest to our customers or visitors. This Content can be viewed, transferred, shared and stored by our customers and visitors. However, the ownership of this Content belongs to WEARBATIKA.COM and by downloading or storing of this Content does not give the customer or visitor the rights nor ownership to it.
Content extracted from WEARBATIKA.COM, Facebook.com/wear.batika, Instagram.com/wear.batika, published or shared on any platforms must be credited. WEARBATIKA.COM (002332487-X), formerly known as BatikaByHudaa, reserves the rights to pursue legal action against unauthorized usage of this Content.
***Collectively, content composite one or more of the following - text, data, music, sound, graphics, digital images, pictures, videos, software or other forms later created or not known at this time.
WEARBATIKA.COM (002332487-X), formerly known as BatikaByHudaa, reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions at any time.